Gift with Purchase (GWP) is a merchandising promotion that offers a free gift to customers if their shopping bag satisfies a specified conditions. For example:
Buy <something>, get <a product> at 100 percent off.
These promotions are especially very popular across the cosmetics brands like Clinique, Lancôme, Estée Lauder, Sephora, Philosophy, Clarins, Elizabeth Arden and many others.
Where are the gift with purchase offers now in September 2015?
- Clinique – runs promotions called Clinique bonus time, which happens all year round in certain department stores.
- Bloomingdales fall gift (8-piece) is available now with $32 order, online and instores.
- Spend $27 or step-up with $55 purchase and receive new Clinique gifts from Bon-Ton stores
- First fall Clinique gift is available at Belk (in 2 variants) with $27 purchase.
- + show all Clinique promotions
- There is a GWP at Lord & Taylor; with $39.50 or $70 spend receive your choice of Lancome gifts.
- Spend $35 on Lancome products at Macys and get free 7-pc gift. Or spend more ($70) and get additional extras.
- Receive 7-piece gift at Dillards – free with any 35 USD purchase now. Or spend $70 to get a step-up gift.
- + click here for all Lancome gifts.
- Estée Lauder
More information will be posted here.
The promotion times are very popular in the United States, United Kingdom and Australia. Things to keep in mind:
If you are living in those countries and especially if you are in a big cities, I would recommend you pre-ordering the bonus.
There are dates for each bonus period, BUT there is also a notice: “while supplies last” for each promo. That’s the reason why pre-ordering isn’t a wasting of time. As soon as I know about a new offer I will add it to my schedule list.
How to pre-order and secure the bonus gift?
You can reserve a gift like I do; you basically go in-store and say what you want. Ask about the bonus, they will inform you about the minimum amount so you know how much you need to spend in order to get the gift.
Are the GWP offers available online only?
It depends. Usually, the promotions are available online as well as in-store. When talking about Clinique bonus time promotion at a particular department store, I think the bonus is always available at the Clinique counter (in-store) and sometimes for online purchasing.
|The most popular department stores for Clinique bonus|
|United States||Canada||United Kingdom and Ireland
|Macy’s||House of Fraser|
+ many others like: Saks, Boscov’s, Cos Bar, Bloomingdales, Bon Ton, …
Almost the same stores are participating on the other GWP offers provided by Estee Lauder and Lancome.